Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Three MYSTERY packages arrived at my house tonight...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Two of them just got delivered! And it's a little after 7 in the evening! One got delivered with the mail. Two of them are from Amazon, one from American Girl...what can they be? I'll never know until Christmas...

    Have any mystery packages arrived at YOUR house recently?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How exciting! I was looking for material in my parents closet and I found some presents wrapped up on the shelf! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] But... i was good and did not peak [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    unfortunatly, no. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    I dont think im getting anything from AG this year. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There was a massive box from AG a few weeks ago-my hubby hid it [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I love surprise boxes-I just finished wrapping all of his gifts [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have mystery packages delivered (and subsequently stored) at my office. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •